Cooking up a conlang? Tired of the same old configurational lasagne and non-
Soon you’ll be able to create all the fashionable conlang shapes, to the amazement of your friends. Why not try...?
- Binds to your sauce in a completely different way.
- With its long, elegant chains.
- Perfect with arabiatta sauce.
- Gives your conlang a sound best described as al dente.
- So many long, thick strings of lexical material your mouth won’t know what to do with it all!
- Delicious with horsemeat bolognese (available from UK supermarkets, but don’t say we told you).
- Comes in similarly-
- May trigger allergic reactions in some.
- The first bite changes flavor depending on how many you spoon up!
- Quite unique! uncooked, amorphous, not made of wheat, dries when sauce is added, and tastes different to men and women (note: proprietary brand; not for general use).
“My conlangs used to just agglutinate all the time, but now, thanks to the Conlanger’s Pasta Machine, I can turn out perfect monovalenci in seconds!”
Creator of the Dothraki language for HBO’s Game of Thrones!™*
“For the last time, Pete, I’m not publishing any more conlang- or pasta-
* Sponsored testimony.
|Copious Things You Didn’t Know You Didn’t Know
|Titles in Fantasy and Sci-Fi Linguistics
|SpecGram Vol CLXIX, No 3 Contents|